Free School Meals and Pupil Premium
You may be aware that students from families who meet certain criteria (listed below) may be eligible for Free School Meals and/or Pupil Premium funding.
Whether your child decides to take these meals or not, the school also receives additional funding for each student. At a time when school budgets are very tight, this funding makes a real difference to the school - and all the funding is required to be spent on supporting disadvantaged students.
We are aware in the past you were required to apply through South Gloucestershire Council and that this process could be frustrating, we have therefore invested in an online platform to make this process much simpler, and we would be grateful if you could take two minutes to register at the link below.
All that you will need is the following:
- Your own date of birth
- Contact details
- National Insurance Number (or National Asylum Seekers Number)
- Child's or Children's date(s) of birth (please apply for all of your children regardless of their year group)
- School your child is attending/will attend
We would be very grateful if you could fill in your details, even if you have applied unsuccessfully in the past, or if you believe you are not entitled to additional funding. The systems re-check details every term, and will automatically update our records if your status changes.
If you would like help applying, please contact the school office on 01454 867180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in receipt of one of the following benefits, please apply by clicking on the link below.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods, and your monthly average income over three assessment periods should be no more than £616.67)
To apply click https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/sims/