Reasons to Attend Tyndale
Think you know Tyndale?
Tyndale Primary School became a member of the Greenshaw Learning Trust in June 2019. The mission for Tyndale Primary, is to give every pupil “the best chance of success”.
Reasons to attend Tyndale:
Some of the key features of our school include:
- Disruption free classrooms
- An exceptionally smart uniform
- Dedicated staff in the Tyndale Family
- An new phonics scheme called Little Wandle.
- A promotion of reading with 70 minutes of deliberate teaching of reading daily
- Targeted interventions for any pupil who falls below their age expected reading age
- Feeder school for Yate Academy
- An extensive sport extra-curricular programme
- A newly refurbished, welcoming and nurturing building
- Excellent behaviour is rewarded
- Public praise for pupils who go ‘above and beyond’
- Explicit teaching of 'Character' to develop the ‘whole’ self
- Regular homework (self-quizzing, spelling and reading)
- Strong pastoral support in 'The Hub' and the 'Child and Family Team'
- A residential trip offered for all year groups from September 2022
- Excellent facilities and extensive grounds
- Limitless aspirations for all irrespective of SEND, prior attainment and background
If you haven't visited Tyndale for a while, if you want to meet the new leadership team or if you just want to see the improved changes for yourself, please come and see us!
Book an appointment by messaging us on any of our social media platforms or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org